1-Good job on the photobash 2-You really need to improve your sketches, your values, and your drawing 3-Its lacking a bit of contrast, around the car and girl. 4-You need to learn more about lighting. The sky is pretty clear i mean we should see a stronger ligt hit the car ad part ofthe girl, and we should have interesting cast shadows shapes 5-Nice choice of colors but still needs balance, and with the propoer light, the colors will follow better. 6-Did you trace perspective lines ? 7-You need to pratice anatomy. 8-I would have left one sky color, either blue on the right or the lighter bluish purple of the left. I like the strong blue because it create contrast.
VEry promising!
ReplyDelete1-Good job on the photobash
2-You really need to improve your sketches, your values, and your drawing
3-Its lacking a bit of contrast, around the car and girl.
4-You need to learn more about lighting. The sky is pretty clear i mean we should see a stronger ligt hit the car ad part ofthe girl, and we should have interesting cast shadows shapes
5-Nice choice of colors but still needs balance, and with the propoer light, the colors will follow better.
6-Did you trace perspective lines ?
7-You need to pratice anatomy.
8-I would have left one sky color, either blue on the right or the lighter bluish purple of the left. I like the strong blue because it create contrast.
Good job !