Apr 19, 2017

Week 1 - Rajdeep Choudhury



I wanted to work more on the clothes and add flying books but ran out of time

Updated:



1 comment:

  1. Alright Rajdeep! Big save here man. Good job.

    In general, i would say you just needed more time to finish it.

    Man you went to the dark side. Ok so overall pretty good, better values, better photobashing, better designs. I am really happy with how you managed to turn around the image since last time.

    COmments :
    1-BG. Still needs work on the upper part with the snake.A bigger more intersting carving is needed here.
    2-THe dool design.... come on. SHould be epic.
    3-The table with the green flame. The lower part of it, the base should be darker.
    4-Values are still off in some areas. The kids arms are too dark. SO is the teacher.
    5-The hand on the shoulder is way too all over the place. That is tough or impossible to do with fingers. Try it.
    6-I still think tattoos could work on his head.

    To work on the futur:
    -Speed
    -Anatomy
    -Drawing, color and values
    -Do life studies

    ReplyDelete