Apr 26, 2017

Week 2 Lena Labonte


V01

Hey Thank you for your comment, it was very usefull  I try to fix some stuff but I need to pass more time on that :)


V02

1 comment:

  1. Very promising Lena ! This has a great vibe.

    The issues are mainly your values, that are so dark, that we cant see anything. Be sure that before you start adding colors you have a clear BW sketch. Simplify everything with flat BW values. Bfore jumping to gradients and color.

    I love her pose, i love the tip of the car too.

    1-The cockpit area less, it sort of makes it look like a shoe. Easely fixed though by warping it down.
    2-Too bad we cannot see the floor where she is standing as well.
    3-The BG should be really separated from the plateform where she is.
    4-Foreground elements need to be better placed and designed.
    5-Floor should be designed with stuff, cables, tools, maybe some mechanic is still working on her car etc. Have fun !

    Overall just a matter of learning value painting. Good job with the vibe !

    ReplyDelete