GReat vehicle and mood. I only have one comment and its the frame you chose. I would have shown more of the vehicle maybe all of it. But its great. The values are working as well.
Oh one more comment. You see how the mountains are sharp ? The edges of the light shapes on the mountain are super super sharp. Sharper than the main vehicle and any other vehicle in front of it. It should be the other way around. The stuff in front of the mountain should be sharper. ANd the mountains less sharper.
Hey Abby ! This is really cool !
ReplyDeleteGReat vehicle and mood. I only have one comment and its the frame you chose. I would have shown more of the vehicle maybe all of it. But its great.
The values are working as well.
Oh one more comment. You see how the mountains are sharp ? The edges of the light shapes on the mountain are super super sharp. Sharper than the main vehicle and any other vehicle in front of it. It should be the other way around. The stuff in front of the mountain should be sharper. ANd the mountains less sharper.
Great job overall !
Switch to week 3 homework !