They all seem nice, but its very messy at the same time. And hard to read. A lot of the faces are sometimes really close to the frames as well. Careful with that.
Sorry about that! I tried to outline the all the pieces more heavily, but I can see it's still a bit hard to read. I'll try to get that for tonight. Does one speak to you more? Or is it hard to say yet without the cleanup?
They all seem nice, but its very messy at the same time. And hard to read. A lot of the faces are sometimes really close to the frames as well. Careful with that.
ReplyDeleteSorry about that! I tried to outline the all the pieces more heavily, but I can see it's still a bit hard to read. I'll try to get that for tonight.
DeleteDoes one speak to you more? Or is it hard to say yet without the cleanup?