1-Composition: I would have added more tall lances behind the character, in diagonal. More stuff on the floor, or mayb a foreground element such as a part of a dead warrior, to give more depth.
2-Color: red usually works well in grey , or black and white pieces. I would have tested some red . Maybe the cape, or just some floating particles, coul dbe fire embers, or red petals, adding to the wind and movement.
3-And just for kicks i would have added the fake poster letters and title, maybe some fake Claymore new season finally out or some Dark Souls DLC.
Very cool Jessica.
ReplyDelete1-Composition: I would have added more tall lances behind the character, in diagonal.
More stuff on the floor, or mayb a foreground element such as a part of a dead warrior, to give more depth.
2-Color: red usually works well in grey , or black and white pieces. I would have tested some red . Maybe the cape, or just some floating particles, coul dbe fire embers, or red petals, adding to the wind and movement.
3-And just for kicks i would have added the fake poster letters and title, maybe some fake Claymore new season finally out or some Dark Souls DLC.