May 29, 2017

Week 7 - Dani McCole (Sketches)






2 comments:

  1. Hey Dani,

    This are good because :

    1-i can tell the character is a thief or is up to no good sneaking around. Showing stealth. On topic.
    What i am missing is the object or a hint of what she will steal... classic client comment by the way.

    2-you have made the effort of showing various scenarios for the same idea. That shows you went the extra mile, that you thought about it and worked on composition and storytelling.

    Make sure yiur design is cool etc, and make sure the background is nice too.

    Try to find refs for light and colors as well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Fred! They were fun to sketch!

      I'm a bit of a noob when it comes to sci-fi aesthetics, is there one that kind of jumps at you more effectively? Or rather not effectively?

      For the item, I'm still trying to think of what would be the coolest thing she could be stealing. Don't want it too big though. In 4, I put a data chip in her hand. But not too sure on it. Still brain storming on that!

      Delete