Most of these are redesigns and rehashes of characters I've designed before!
1.
+ (I had designed a world with a variety of species, the design on the left is different character of the same species on the right. The Right was a failed and uncompleted illustration... hah).
2.

(completely redesigning her outfit. Was for a "target market" assignment, I had chosen Riot. This came out to be more like a skin design rather than the base design. That's what I would aim for here. If i do this one).
3.

(Super duper old character design I had over 10 years ago... original a fan made character for Naruto, but I've redesigned her a number of times over the years... (no longer naruto related, hahaha)).

Ok some really fun ones here!
ReplyDeleteThe first image, you have the same issue as Jin. In terms of drawing and perspective. No depth, because her leg and the boar are in a side view. Be really mindful of that from now on. You have to draw in perspective not on orthographic views.
Second one is great. Spot on for the subject. The weapon seems cool so i would zoom out a bit so we can see it. It has a dynamic pose and perspective so yea, really good.
Third image is cool but not dynamic. And the fourth has framing issues with the ead and knee. Also hum not too much perspective so less dynamic.
Make sure you have your battle plan for the next steps.