May 28, 2017

Miguel Mendez Week 7 Sketches







3 comments:

  1. How will your client tell you which one he likes if you do not identify them with numbers or letters? You know this by now. All of you know this. Yet you do not do it and i can say the same for many other things in your work.

    So number 3 and the two last ones are way way way too weak for a 8th week homework.

    1-Only one on topic is number 4 with the guy watching from the plateform. But his pose is not good man. You know that. The others portray an assassin not a thief.
    2-These are ten to 15 minutes sketches. This works between us but you cannot show this to a client. YOur sketches have to be good. You need to put much more effort.
    3-Make that pose better and , maybe put more guards, and we should see the object the thief will steal. Try to figure out how to pull this off on your own. I will show you what i would have done in class.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the feedback, I like number 4, the sketches were done just to figure out composition, i know that the pose of the thief is weird. and not dynamic at all and i will fix it taking references from photos, my plan was that once the composition was approved i could rethink on all the things that i could correct, I should have said that. I will follow what you said, i will add more guards and a object that the thief could steal. For the numbering and labeling, you are right, today Thierry told me the same, I will have more order in the future, As always thanks for your feedback.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome. Remember to place the guards and object in the correct perspective!

    ReplyDelete