this is my favorite composition, i dont love the pose and probably i will change it for something cooler and more interesting
I did this poses i think that they work better
Hopefully this is better than the work that i posted yesterday, i think that this is better and is according the brief
I did this based on the previous image, from the images that were posted i think it can work








Well its nice but off topic. Check the references again. Its a character centric splash screen. We have to see the character fairly big, in action. With a dynamic cam angle, perspective and posing. This feels more like a poster from last assignement. Go check the brief again, make sure you get it, and try again. Focus on getting a black and white image if you are pressed for time, but get the stages right.
ReplyDeleteThanks I'll do it
ReplyDeleteMuch better yes, but you still need to inject depth and dynamism into your image. Go recheck the reference images and see how they are framed and how the characters are posing so as to exagerate depth and perspective and create something really dynamic.
ReplyDeleteSince we are pressed for time, try to bring this as far as you can and we will go over the correction in class. Unless you want to try pushing more sketches, its up to you.
Thank you, more than a new sketch, I did one more variation I think now looks more what you asked for
ReplyDeleteTry out some color on this Miguel, I 'll see if i have the time in class to show you some stuff.
ReplyDelete