this two is not high quality version and I haven't finish the other 2 monkeys.
Sorry my psd file have some issue, I'll fix it as song as possible!!!!!!
Actually not bad.Not bad at all. NOt much to say here. Yea if you can, one day finish the image but this is pretty good Alex. Very nice. I like the stylisation, the colors, the general vibe....Good job.
Damn Alex this is sick!
ReplyDeleteAlex this is FIRE
ReplyDelete( . )
) ( )
. ' . ' . ' .
( , ) (. ) ( ', )
.' ) ( . ) , ( , ) ( .
). , ( . ( ) ( , ') .' ( , )
(_,) . ), ) _) _,') (, ) '. ) ,. (' )
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Dude really impressive
ReplyDeleteActually not bad.Not bad at all. NOt much to say here. Yea if you can, one day finish the image but this is pretty good Alex. Very nice. I like the stylisation, the colors, the general vibe....Good job.
ReplyDeleteMaster Alex killing it!
ReplyDeleteShitta!
ReplyDelete